Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Remember

Well tomorrow night’s the big night for many people.
Lucky for some who held their place of employment,
End for sum people there weren’t a lot of sums;
‘Fore moor than a phew purr haps many knot sow; knew.

It’s been a tough year or two in this whirled;
Maybe for you, you … and you
And of course you two, thrown ‘fore the bus.
But suffice it to say, that’s all be hine’d
Dust now, end soon it will be –try life.

Like all ways looking towards the positive
A brighter day, a son Shine’s glow
The moon light’s song to enter another phrase
End so I suppose it’s time for mme at least
To look back babble and dribble about diss drivel; a pea’s.

Nothing’s easy in this life especially for creative people
When we choose the paths we do no matter what happens
Or where life takes us threw;
It’s always an adventure two snap in hell’s straps
None the least when it’s tough we all find
Out who is close and who isn’t; be hind’s.

With those little tidbits and these things or that
This is another poem composed from many, facts;
Memories. It may remind you of someone
It reminds mme of at least one person who
I’ll honour on this last day ‘n all through the years
As well as all the years passed, too come in future matters.
This person told mme many times when all others leave you
That’s when in fact I could depend on her love
No matter what: and did; and still:

I Remember

I remember her hands, so warm to the touch.
I remember her smile, her laughter ‘n such.
I remember us walking to stores not so close.
I remember our hand in hand Sunday’s to Post.
I remember her morning sounds stirred us for school.
I remember her coaching us, “…try golden rules.”
I remember her asking, “…you fighting again boys?”
I remember her yelling, “…you two stop that noise!”
I remember her roar from above, “The phone’s ringing!”
I remember her listening to the radio, singing.
I remember her worry, “Will you be gone very long?”
I remember her law, “…home when lights first come on.”
I remember her kisses, the Shine in her eye.
I remember her tears, long embraces, goodbye’s.
I remember her talking,”... so long’s, “on the phone.
I remember her silence most times we’re alone.
I remember her singing when singing meant glad.
I remember her soup spoons wild swingin’ when mad.
I remember her stompin’ the floor, “End drum beats!”
I remember her calling, “Come up! Time to eat! ”
I remember her baking, warm tastes from the oven.
I remember her hot bread and butter was lovin’.
I remember her pies, cakes, cookies - sweet treats.
I remember her croquet’s, mmy favourite meat.
I remember her soups, short food stretched the week.
I remember her special tastes, pinched her left cheek.
I remember her saved recipes, preparing our meals.
I remember her band-aids on scratches and heal’s.
I remember her spoonfuls of medicine were wiser.
I remember her treatment for colds,”...Vaporizer. “
I remember her sponging mmy back; hot baths - tub.
I remember her saying, “...get the Vicks Vapo-Rub. “
I remember her charges, she took care of many.
I remember her sacrifice, so we would have plenty.
I remember her washing each baby in the sink.
I remember her colour of choice was pure pink.
I remember her ‘Happy ’, each parakeet she named.
I remember her gladness, finally driving in rain.
I remember the first time I rode in her car.
I remember mme thinking, “She’s come really far.”
I remember her gifts of sewing our new clothes.
I remember her huggin’ when we almost were froze.
I remember her Afghans, each one specially made.
I remember her feeling, her warmth wouldn’t fade.
I remember her voice most times whispered near.
I remember her love in, “Goodnight,” oh so clear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a mother you had!!!!!!

She reminds me of mine.

Beautiful memories are treasures.

Johnny